Latest Skeptic Posts
- There have been quite a few rebuttals of the feminist propensity to point to the crafted dictionary definition of feminism as the one and only qualifier of what it entails. Most of them have to do with either arguing about the actions of feminists and feminist organizations which seem to contradict or at least entail something other than what is ...more
- So, where does the harassment come from concerning GamerGate? Look no further Yep, attacking the journalist attempting to start the dialogue. Really smart there, folks. Definitely a way to make your case that GamerGate is a hate group isn’t it? I haven’t perused Mr. Koretzky’s timeline, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already receiving a lot of tweets like ...more
- Time To Talk To Mykeru - War on Women & Drunk Sex Redefined
Check Out Atheism Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with ReneeHendricks0 on ...more
- *I didn’t intend for my first post on the Skeptischism network to be so angry, but here you go. I’ll hope you’ll excuse any grammatical errors or typos*
On April 18th, through twitter, I was noticing a trend among those I follow. I follow people both from the pro- gamergate side and people who are sick of feminist dogma. It quickly ...more
- Recently, Greta Christina wrote a letter to American Atheists talking about the problems with them appearing at CPAC, an annual conference for conservative political activists. In the letter, she talks about her vision for the atheist community, and who it should exclude. She was apparently persuaded to write this from an experience talking to another white atheist who felt that ...more
- I posted this on the Slymepit. Yes, I'm a member and occasionally post. You can do with that as you will.
I am actually exhaling a huge sigh. My question is after all the back and forth between Atheist Ireland, the Secular Policy Institute, and a few other organizations, what is the end result? It's disheartening but PZ Myers won't stop doing ...more
- So after a long absence with a few to many irons in the fire, I return to the internet to let loose with another blog. Pull up a chair kiddos, because we're going to have a little chat about hate.
Now as you no doubt were aware, I am an Atheist, and living in Canada I have very little to worry ...more
Blogging network for skeptics